Here are Frizbo we’re not just here to open the door of houses for you in the hope we eventually find you the right one. We’re here for you every step of the way – from initial contact and really understanding what type of property you’re looking for, to handing over the keys to your new home!
Our key message throughout is communication. We’re here to work with you by helping find you the right home and guiding you through the process with surveys, solicitors and mortgage advisors in order to get you to that completion date at smoothly as possible.
The buying process:
- Register with us! - The first stage of buying a property through us is to register your details with us. Initially, one of our team will have a chat with you about your requirements and current position to purchase. From there we can work with you to find your ideal home. Even if you can’t see a property on our website that may suit you, don’t hesitate to contact us as we many have a property may be due to go up for sale that could be your dream home!
- Rather than just sending out details to you of properties, we will also call you to talk you though the property we have found for you to answer any questions that you may have and to arrange an appointment. Our process isn’t ‘one size fits all’. We are here to work with you on an individual basis to find you the right home, rather than bombarding you with emails of houses that may not suit your needs and sitting behind a computer all day, we’d rather speak to you so we can work together to find you the right home.
- Once we’ve found a property that suits your requirements. One of our team can talk you through the property using a 3D tour. Again, to make sure this is the property for you. From there we can make arrangements for you to view. If you are taking out a mortgage on the property, we ask that you have this agreed in principle before viewing and proof of funds. That way, if you decide to move forward with the purchase it will speed up the process.
- On deciding you want to purchase the house we’re on hand to carry out all the negotiations between both parties. Our job doesn’t just stop here. We are here to assist all the way through the process. We will follow up all parties involved from solicitors to surveyors in order achieve a smooth purchase.
- Once the exchange of contracts has taken place all parties will agree a date for completion. On completion the funds will be transferred from your solicitor to the sellers solicitor and the keys are released to you!!
Looking to get started in that buying process, or just have some general questions? Why not contact us using the form below and one of our team will give you a call back: